Not just a networking tool but also great for job search:
Check out an article on the Forbes site that gives a quick run-down. While you’re there take a look at the video on page 2 giving tips on using social media to your advantage!
to help you master your LinkedIn profile can be found on the Leisurejobs website.
- Inside Careers – Getting started: Career planner: Graduates
- TARGETjobs – Career planning advice for students and graduates
- Prospects – What can I do with my degree?
- Placement and Careers – Make yourself employable
- Placement and Careers – Exploring career options
- Placement and Careers – Jobs Board
- Placement and Careers – Help from a careers consultant – face-to-face, email, ‘phone or Skype
- Work experience – it’s not too late! Investigate graduate internships and voluntary work
- Social media – Get or update your LinkedIn profile. Look at company and job pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
We’re around over the summer:
Interact.. Get information.. Ask questions! Just by joining a webinar. Take a look at the programme.
Any problems registering? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
about work placement or career issues? Get in touch:
- Visit us in the Bannerman Centre (Library building)</>
- Email email@example.com or contact the Placement and Internship Adviser for your course
- Call the Placement Team on 01895 266841, or Careers on 01895 266840
- Our website is open 24/7
- Some of the team can offer help by Skype
- We help all current Brunel students, and graduates (the earlier you contact us the better we are able to help you – up to two years only after graduation)