Europe Language Jobs are a multilingual job board that publishes vacancies including internships from all over Europe. The 30 Day Challenge is running throughout October, aiming to help you improve your professional profile when seeking jobs and increase your employability. Participants will be eligible to win a free week language course in a European country. The prize is granted by ESL, one of our partners.
Future female engineers is back for 2017!
And applications are now open! This is an exclusive one-day networking opportunity aimed at women with a genuine interest in engineering. You will have the chance to:
- Make exclusive contacts and receive expert knowledge
- Take part in a Q&A panel with senior female engineers
- Develop key skills and gain an insight into application techniques
- Network with recent grads and leading industry experts
Don’t miss this chance to secure internships and grad schemes for 2018! Apply today to meet with AECOM, ARUP, BAE Systems, Laing O’Rourke, Leonardo, Mace, and Siemens
When? 10 November 2017
Where? ARUP HQ, London
What’s more it’s completely FREE to attend and we’ll even pay up to £50 towards your expenses to get there!
Meet recruiters, attend presentations
Wednesday 25 October 2017
Tuesday 10 October 2017
Senate House, London University
Register at www.londongradfair.co.uk
Network with employers and find out about graduate opportunities
Meet graduate employers face-to-face, including Ofcom, Royal Mail, Tesla Motors, NFU Mutual. You will also have access to an Advice Clinic, psychometric tests, further study options, Mock Assessment Centres and Career Presentations.
Find out more and register…
The Rail industry is opening its doors to students between 9–15 October 2017 during Railweek to promote the UK’s diverse and technologically advanced industry.
Find out about career opportunities with the Rail Delivery Group (RDG). Register to attend a presentation – with refreshments – at their offices in central London:
- 10 October 2017 – 11.00 – The railway challenges tackled by the Planning, Engineering and Operations Team
- 12 October 2017 – 11.00 – Enabling a transformed rail retailing environment which encourages innovation and agility by retailers whilst preserving the fully inter-operable railway
- 13 October 2017 – 11.00 – Putting the customer at the heart of the railway – an introduction to Rail Delivery Group’s Customer team
To register visit www.railweek.com/events where you can find more information about the RDG presentations and all the other events happening during Railweek 2017.