Careers International are assisting Umicore, a global materials technology and recycling group, to hire talented engineers to join their production plants in China (Jiangmen) and South Korea (Cheanan).
Don’t miss their Live Event on 5 July 2017 with the opportunity to interact directly with Frank Streignart – Vice President Operations RBM, Claire Chen – HR Director Asia, Jun Dong Lu – General Manager RBM China and Jung-Seok Jee – General Manager RBM Korea to learn more about the opportunities they offer.
GO TO THE WEBSITE AND APPLY! Or send your CV by email to email@example.com.
Best regards, The Careers International Team
Bilingual People International Language Recruitment Fair
Friday 23 June 2017
Location: Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz, 10178, Berlin, Germany
Are you Bilingual / Multilingual and looking for your ‘Dream Job’ in Berlin or across Europe?
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to start an international career, to immerse in a new culture, or are just looking to use your language skills in your next position, the event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to available positions from international companies and recruitment agencies based in Berlin, throughout Germany, and across Europe
Why should you attend the event?
- Meet Local and International companies that are recruiting
- Apply and discuss opportunities for a range of positions across industry including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Gaming/ Betting and many more
- You will be able to meet employers as well as Recruitment Agencies face-to-face and discuss a range of employment opportunities., saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
- Bring your CV – this will be requested by most recruiters if you are interested in applying for active jobs
If you speak two or more languages (especially if you are fluent in: German, Dutch, French, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish) the event is a great way to showcase your language skills, and get that new job!
We look forward to seeing you at the event! Bilingual People
Considering widening your horizons? Take a look at Australia’s Top 100 employers (February 2017).
About to start work or an early career professional? Then you may have some questions… this course – with employer videos, articles, discussions, quizzes and tips – aims to guide you through the first few weeks and months so that you can make a positive start to your career!
Online from 8 May 2017 at www.futurelearn.com/courses/global-workplace – just three hours a week over four weeks.
The Japan Exchange and Teaching – JET – Programme, an official Japanese Government scheme, sends graduates to Japan in order to promote international understanding at grass-roots level and to improve foreign language teaching in schools.
Essentially the Jet Programme recruits Assistant Language Teachers to work in a Japanese Secondary School or local Board of Education. Typically you would:
- Spend 15-20 hours a week team-teaching or helping with classes taught by Japanese Teachers of English (JTEs)
- Assist in the preparation of teaching materials
- Take part in school extra-curricular activities
- Promote communicative language-learning in the classroom
You can find out about the opportunity at www.jet-uk.org. You will need to apply by 6:00pm on the final Friday in November.
Returning home to China?
Visit www.lockinchina.com/cnews/NewsEvent/46 to find career opportunities and apply for them.
Take a look at an article on the Quint Careers site giving 10 tips to help you in your global job search.