but will need some funding? Investigate the BAFTA scholarship programme which is open to British Citizens. What’s on offer?
- up to £12,000 towards your course fees
- mentoring support from a BAFTA member
- free access to BAFTA events around the UK
Find out more at http://guru.bafta.org/opportunities/scholarships
Investigate MastersCompare £5000 Postgraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2017/18. The scholarship is open to UK, EU and international students with an unconditional offer of a place on a part-time or full-time postgraduate Masters by 1 September 2017.
Note: You will need to register on the MastersCompare site and tick the Scholarship box. The Scholarship will be allocated in a draw in October 2017.
Does the idea of studying in China appeal to you? A chance to spread your wings? Immerse yourself in a different culture? A Generation UK-China scholarship gives you an opportunity to experience what it’s like to spend a semester or year at university there.
Find out more. Be a part of #GenerationUK
Find out more at www.chevening.org. The Scholarships are awarded to individuals with strong academic backgrounds who also have demonstrable leadership potential.
Remember to read the Eligibility criteria and FAQ..
The BEST (BUNAC Educational Scholarship Trust) Scholarships offer financial assistance to British students who are looking to undertake postgraduate study in North America. A number of scholarships are awarded each year from a fund of £50,000 and preference is given to those whose proposed study in North America is likely to do most to further transatlantic understanding and/or to those who are required to go to the US or Canada to do a specific course.
Could you be a BCS scholar and become a Master Teacher? You need:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree (expected/achieved) or a PhD or Master’s
- The requisite subject knowledge to qualify as a specialist Computing teacher, eg a computing or maths degree
- The understanding, commitment and enthusiasm to be a great classroom teacher with the ability to explain computing ideas
- By September 2014 have obtained a place on a computing teacher training course – not School Direct (Salaried) or Teach First – in England for the 2014/15 academic year
Interested and think that you fit the profile? Find out about the Scholarships at http://academy.bcs.org/scholarships.
Teaching resources: Get into teaching – Department for Education / UCAS Postgraduate routes into teaching
give you the opportunity to undertake 19 months of language study, work placement and homestay in Japan, giving you the framework to acquire Japanese language skills and access expertise and knowledge relevant to your career goals. You will also be able to network with decision-makers in your field. You must be:
- a British citizen
- a graduate or due to graduate
You can find full information and apply at www.dajf.org.uk.