Hammersmith, City of London
Do you consider yourself a bit of a tech superstar? Are you a confident individual who is driven, competitive and aims to achieve? Do you have a passion for technology and IT, with an analytical approach to problem solving and a keen eye for detail?
If your answer is yes, we need your passion, your skillset and ideas.
As a Zaizi Graduate you’ll be working for an innovative and progressive company, with exposure to the latest technologies, and enjoy a varied and challenging role that only comes from working in a small company.
Zaizi are committed to employee engagement from the very start of your career journey. To enhance this, you will have a dedicated line manager and a tech lead, both of whom are committed to your development.
Contact us now and tell us why we should hire you.
Why should you choose Zaizi?
• You’ll be given a coding buddy for the first three months of your employment to help you learn about Zaizi’s coding standards, culture and philosophy.
• You’ll get your hands on the latest cutting edge technology stack. Just some of the stuff we’re using at the moment include: AWS, Azure, Talend, J2SE, YUI, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, Packer, Nagios, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, VMWare, Linux, MySQL, Drupal, Slack.
• We will quickly move you into a team which best suits your talents where you will be committing code from day one.
• We work in small, agile and autonomous teams with no politics. You’ll be a key player in your team right from the start.
• We encourage people to fail fast and learn quickly.
• We won’t hold you back.
• We give you free fruit and great coffee.
• We share ideas, through meetups, tech talks, blogs.
• We have dart gun wars in the office – this helps to release any tensions!