Take a look at an interesting article in the Guardian outlining some of the steps to take to achieve the career you want.
120 tips collected from creatives for becoming a successful graphic designer although the tips will apply to any design speciality. Just pick and choose what applies to you. The Pocketbook looks at four topics: Personal Growth; Working Smart; Self-Promo; and Working with Clients. Take a look!
TED is a platform for ideas worth spreading. Started in 1984 as a conference where technology, entertainment and design converged, TED today shares ideas from a broad spectrum — from science to business to global issues including career topics.
Do you want to work in the creative industries? Need some help to decide which role would match your interests and ambitions? Try the quiz on the Future Rising website.
FutureRising aims to increase your knowledge of the creative industries. What’s on offer?
- Briefs written by employers who offer jobs, internships, prizes and feedback to the best student submissions
- Challenges to earn points and impress employers with your commitment and understanding
- Creative job opportunities – internships, graduate schemes and placements in advertising, branding, design, marketing and media
- Attend events with creative professionals
- Connect using the FutureRising network
Take a look…..