‘Jobs in technology can be creative, women-led and non-conformist – these female trailblazers buck the trend.’ Interesting article in The Guardian?
- Exploit your strengths
- Think about what you enjoy – channel it into your career
- Prepare while you’re at uni – get that work experience, and network
- Don’t restrict yourself to the arts sector – think laterally and explore technical sectors too
- Re-think your career if it’s not working
- Read this Guardian article
120 tips collected from creatives for becoming a successful graphic designer although the tips will apply to any design speciality. Just pick and choose what applies to you. The Pocketbook looks at four topics: Personal Growth; Working Smart; Self-Promo; and Working with Clients. Take a look!
Take a look at this article on the Future Rising website.
Do you want to work in the creative industries? Need some help to decide which role would match your interests and ambitions? Try the quiz on the Future Rising website.