This article on the Law Careers.net website should give you some ideas on what you should be doing during your first year at uni. It covers everything from law fairs, pro bono, work experience, mini pupillages and…
Join EY’s Virtual Recruiter events… to find out about their Programmes and events.
Explore the new Health Careers website from Health Education England where you’ll find:
- information on more than 350 roles in health, a number of real-life stories and videos, as well as a comprehensive course finder which lists more than 1000 courses leading to eligibility for professional registration
Other features include:
- a compare roles tool enabling you to compare bite-sized information on up to three different roles
- a ‘related roles’ function to explore roles similar to the ones you are interested in, but may not have considered or even heard of before
- an events calendar for information on career related events such as university open days and careers fairs
- Find out the dates of Law fairs
- Get some tips on how to network at Fairs
- Find out about conversion courses, pupillages and training contracts
on the LawCareers.net (LCN) website.
FutureRising aims to increase your knowledge of the creative industries. What’s on offer?
- Briefs written by employers who offer jobs, internships, prizes and feedback to the best student submissions
- Challenges to earn points and impress employers with your commitment and understanding
- Creative job opportunities – internships, graduate schemes and placements in advertising, branding, design, marketing and media
- Attend events with creative professionals
- Connect using the FutureRising network
Take a look…..