Customer Service and Call Centre Virtual Recruitment Fair
Date: 25 May 2017
Location: Online at http://www.virtualcareerdays.com/en/CSCALL17
Are you Bilingual/Multilingual and passionate about Call Centre/Customer Service or have experience within this industry? If yes, then don’t miss our Call Centre and Customer Service Virtual Recruitment Fair.
The Fair is solely focused on giving professionals with Customer Service and Call Centre experience the opportunity to search and apply for various opportunities offered throughout Europe. So, if you have Customer Service and/or Call Centre experience and are interested in finding a job in Europe that meets your skills, this is a ‘must-see’ event!!
Why should you attend?
- Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched Customer Service/ Call Centre jobs with the companies exhibiting to save time and energy while looking for a job
- Leave your CV with HR professionals – It is essential that you have your CV up to date as you can leave your CV online as well as contact details with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor’s virtual stand.
- Many companies will have advice on how to apply for their roles, information about the interview process and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job.
- You will be able to have live chats with leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies.
- Download application forms if required, or watch videos uploaded from recruiters
To avoid disappointment and delays, register for the virtual fair and then log back in on 25 May to participate.