The **Lex 100’s 2016/17 trainee survey assesses law firm training contracts in the UK. Each firm is assigned scores according to 13 different criteria of trainee life:
- job satisfaction
- living up to expectations
- work quality
- client contact
- stress levels, work/life balance
- friendliness, social life
- vacation scheme
- confidence of being kept on
- diversity and international secondments.
Career clinic covers all the basics in outlining the journey from student to qualified lawyer, and firm-authored practice area overviews serve as an to the work of a solicitor and the different areas of law.
**You can pick up a copy from the Professional Development Centre (PDC), 1st Floor Bannerman Centre (Library building) if you prefer hard copy.