So you want to be a lawyer?

But aren’t studying Law as an undergraduate.  Well, it’s time to think about taking a law conversion course? Sounds like a good idea?

You can take an intensive conversion full-time or part-time course to complete your academic study – either the Common Professional Examination (CPE) or the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL).

You can find out more about law, conversion courses, and the routes to become a solicitor or barrister on the TARGETpostgrad site.  Researching your options now will allow you to apply for a place on a conversion course, find relevant work experience, and investigate funding.

You will also need to think about the vocational stage of training: Do you want to be a solicitor or barrister?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s