What’s up doc?

Don’t want to train as a doctor but would like to work in healthcare?  teddy

Take a look at the role of Physician Associate:  they support doctors in the diagnosis and management of patients.  You might work in a GP surgery or be based in a hospital, and you will have direct contact with patients.

You’ll need to qualify by taking a two year postgraduate course that includes clinical training based in a range of settings. Brunel’s course starts in August 2016 – take a look!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s