Contact the PCC to find out how we can help you:
- Call 01895 266 840
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make an appointment to chat to a Career Consultant
- Update your CV and get it reviewed by the PCC. First look at some sample CVs
Look at websites to find opportunities:
- Vacancies on/off campus
- Brunel Volunteers
- Local papers in your area
- Recruitment agencies
- PCC on Netvibes
- Use networking sites, eg LinkedIn, and look at Developing your personal brand or participate in a webinar. Career Rocketeer gives some tips on Networking survival
- Speculative applications? Find out more.. Consider where you would like to work, and do some serious research to find companies that could offer you the right experience.
This article on the TARGETJobs website may also give you some ideas on where to look.