So, who are we? We’re the Placement and Careers Centre – known for short as the PCC – part of the School of Professional Development.
How can we help you? We can:
- Give you CV examples and review your CV once you’ve written it
- Check your cover letter/email
- Help you with your job search – whether it’s work experience, or a part-time, placement, internship, or graduate opportunity
- Talk through your career options – whether you’ve already decided what you want to do or have no idea
- Help with your questions about postgraduate study
- Help you to prepare for interviews, psychometric tests and assessment centres
- and ???
Just come in and ask… You can find us on the 1st Floor in the Bannerman Centre – come in the main Library entrance and up the stairs in front of the Student Centre.